'Control your condition, don't let it control you'
Learn to manage the day-to-day issues associated with living with a long-term health condition.
The Expert Patients Programme is a FREE course designed for adults living with any long-term health condition(s). The EPP aims to help you to take more control of your health by learning new skills to manage your condition better on a daily basis.
Topics on the course cover:
- Managing tiredness and pain
- Coping with feelings of depression
- Relaxation techniques and exercise
- Healthy eating
- Action planning and problem solving techniques
- Communication skills with healthcare professionals, friends, family and colleagues
There is a course starting in:
Courses run across Tameside and Glossop througout the year.
To register interest, find out more or book a place call FREEPHONE 0800 988 5560, text sms 07797807160 or email get,email@example.com
For further information follow the link below